Track, Monitor & Trace: Mobile Spy
The best features at the best price for Parental and Employee Monitoring.
Click Banners for More Info or to Order
- Parental Tracking Phones: Your Smartphone Might Be Smarter Than You
- Risks are Real, Listen to the FBI
- How To Spy Cell Phone Quickly
- Cell Phone Spy – How To Spy Text Messages and How To Track Mobile Phone
- Parental Phone Tracking: Mobile Phone Tracking Using Built-in Features
- Smartphone Parental Control
- The FBI is Warning Parents About Continued Online Risks
- What’s a Remote Keylogger Spy Software?
- Reasonably Priced Applications which are the Strategy to How To Spy Mobile Phone
- How To Spy On A Phone Using Programs
- Parental Tracking Phones: Tracking Employees and Loved Ones by Cell phone
- Parents Warned About Online Predators by the FBI
- Internet Predators are Still a Threat According to The FBI
- What is a Key logger Spy Software?
- How To Spy Mobile Phone Conveniently
- The FBI is Warning Parents About Continued Online Risks
- Parental Control On Smartphone
- Smartphone GPS Tracking Introduction
- How To Spy A Phone
- The FBI is Warning Parents About Continued Internet Predators
- Parental Track Phone: Your Smartphone May Be Dumber Than You Think
- A Quick Introduction To Mobile Phone GPS Tracking
- Parental Phone Track: Can You Track a mobile phone In an Elevator?
- Advice about Smartphone Parental Controls App
- Risks are Real, Listen to the FBI
- How To Spy On Cell Phone With Apps
- How To Spy Phone and How To Track A Mobile Phone
- Parental Control Smartphone
- Meanings for Spyphone applications:
- Cell Phone GPS Tracking Intro
- A Short Guide To Smartphone GPS Tracking
- Dangers are Real, Follow Advice from the FBI
- A Brief Guide To Cell Phone GPS Tracking
- Parental Phone Tracking: Can You Track a mobile phone Inside an Elevator?
- A Review Of Mobile Phone GPS Tracking
- Parental Monitoring Technology could be the solution to a wide range of concerns for Parents, Companies and other people.
- Spyphone Tracking and Monitoring Software – How Exactly Does it Work?
- How To Spy On Cell Phone Conversations
- Spyphone Monitoring and Tracking Software Techical Terms:
- Parental Controls
- An Overview Of Mobile Phone GPS Tracking
- Smartphone GPS Tracking Basics
- Spy Phone – How To Spy Phone Calls and How To Track A Mobile Phone
- Parental Controls for Smartphone could be the solution to a vast array of challenges for Parents, Managers and others.
- How to Monitor, Trace and Track Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, Symbian and Windows Mobile
- Discussion of Glossary of expressions related to Spyphone :
- Ignore Advice and Place Your Family in Peril
- Doubt: Reduce Constant Worry by Uncovering the Honest Truth
- Tips about Mobile Phone Applications for GPS Monitoring
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
FTC Advertising & Affiliate Disclosure:
In accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: 'Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials,' we provide full disclosure on how this site operates. This disclosure is provided so you as a consumer understands the relationship between a person reviewing, endorsing, or writing about a product or service and the product owner or service provider.
This website participates in various affiliate programs in which the owner(s) receive a commission whenever you purchase through a link on this site. These links can be in the form of text links located throughout the site, in blog posts, on pages, linked from images within a post or on a page, buttons, within the sidebar, and graphic ads such as banners. Even though the owner(s) of this website may have been provided compensation, we always post honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences based on our research and/or experience with the product or service. We are independently owned, and the views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the writer's own. Any product claim, feature, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified.
Even though the owner(s) of this website may have been provided compensation, we always post honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences based on our research and/or experience with the product or service. This means that the content of posts on this blog are never influenced by advertisers or an affiliate partnership.
Trademark DisclaimerNOTE: All trademark, copyright images and wordmarks displayed on this website are property of their respective owners. Referenced trademarks are used solely for the informational purposes, and are not an endorsement of this website by those trademark or copyright holders.
Privacy is important.
If and when you encounter any forms, surverys, or newsletter signups, your email address and information will be kept strictly confidential and used only for the purposes stated. Nothing about you will be shared with anyone else. We don't spam and we don't sell lists. We do operate a newsletter which follows strict guidelines for opt-in/opt-out.
We do not capture or record your financial information - all payments and related data is processed through PayPal for your security and convenience.
Cookies are used by the website to enhance features and functionality. Cookies are used Google and other partners to track where anonymous visitors go. These cookies are simply to account for affiliate partner visits and sales. They are not a bad thing, and we request that you keep cookies enabled on your browser. A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a piece of data stored by a website within a browser, and then subsequently sent back to the website by the browser. Any cookies received on our site are not malicious in any way and do not store your personal data. They are often needed for the site to function.
What information do we collect?
Please note that all financial transactions occur through third party partners - we do not collect or have access to any financial or personal information.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subsribe to membership, register to submit listings, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
You should also be aware that IP addresses are recorded for security purposes.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To allow you to manage your listings and profiles.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails that you agree to receive. We DO NOT SPAM. The email address you provide will only be used for the purposes specifically detailed when you register. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Allow you to make comments on posts. We require that visitors are registered and logged in to make comments or use the message service.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety - but only upon compelling reason.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Your privacy is important to us. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
COPPA – Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act).
Notice to Parents. We take Privacy and the protection of children very seriously. We will not purposely collect any personal information from children. We may require that in order to place comments on posts that users submit a valid email address and we may request visitors to join a subscriber or membership, however we will not collect any information beyond an email address which will only be used for the purposes stated during the signup process and will be kept secure. As we update and upgrade our security procedures to further enhance compliance with COPPA regulations information will be updated here.
This policy was last modified on 26 April, 2013.